Monday, January 30, 2012

Fruit flush diet question?

Hi I am going to go on the fruit flush diet because while i was doing weight training i gained a bunch of muscle but i also put on fat. anywho i was wondering when i go on the fruit flush diet how much muscle i am going to lose. right now my arms are a solid 16 1/2 inches and i am planing on going on the diet until i lose 40 pounds I currently weigh 245 i started 6 months ago at 195 and my arms were about 14 inches i am 6 feet tall and 18 years old i wont be doing any weights just pure aerobic workouts every day. so my question is how many inches am i going to lose on my arms?

Fruit flush diet question?
Don't go on this diet. Your muscles will not change though. Don't go purely on fruit, you need protein et cetera.
Reply:i did this too but it really didnt do anything with my muscles. i lost like 5 pounds and it took a while so i dont know if losing 40 is too healthy..



just keep doing weight training and you shouldnt lose any muscle


No comments:

Post a Comment