Monday, January 30, 2012

Fruit Acid Dye. What is it and is it permanent on your hair?!?

I put some Fruit Acid Hair Dye on my hair 2 weeks ago, and it didnt really show cause I kinda screwed it up a little. (It's supposed to be purple by the way.)



Now, it's still quite visible under the sun (even though it didn't really work well, but it did work a little). If my teachers catch me with that, i'm dead.



My mom got me some Thai brand product so I can't read **** from it except the name and some instructions. It came off my hands in 2 days. (Yes, I didn't use a glove, stupid me) But my hair still has this purplish glow under the sun and when I'm not under the sun it has a very light purple colour.



Someone care to explain what the hell is Fruit Acid Dye? Or isit just a name?! AHHH!



I'm seriously panicking now.

Fruit Acid Dye. What is it and is it permanent on your hair?!?
Hmmm...Im not sure exactly what that product is that you used. But here are some tips to try at home to remove hair dye:



* Wash hair with hot water

* Use a clarifying shampoo or Head and Shoulders or Prell

* Use liquid dish detergent or liquid laundry soap





Good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment