Friday, January 27, 2012

Fruit files or gnats?

My kitchen is usually clean. I do dishes once if not twice a day. My fresh fruit is in my fridge. the past few weeks i have noticed these little reddish fruit flies or gnats around my sink area. How do i get rid of these damn things? They drive me crazy.

Fruit files or gnats?
The drive me crazy too, but this works, take two ounces of cider vinegar and a couple of drops of liquid dish washing soap and put them in a small juice glass or baby food jar and leave it set for a few days and look thru the bottom of the glass, you won't believe how many are in there, I usually set several jars of this out until I no longer see any signs of fruit flies, change the mixture as needed....
Reply:Make sure that all the counter tops are clean and disinfected and then you can use bug spray just like you would use for mosquitos.


No comments:

Post a Comment