Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spilled fruit punch on my laptop... HELP!!!?

Earlier today, I spilled fruit punch on my laptop because I knocked a glass over onto my laptop full of the fruit punch by accidentally throwing a basketball and it hit the glass. The liquid got ALL OVER the keyboard. I got a towel as quick as I could and wiped SOME of it up, but it was too late. There is still some liquid in the laptop, I'm guessing and I don't know how to get it to come off and I don't know how to get it to work!!! It just started powering up, but the screen is blank and it makes next to NO noise at all. What do I do? Is there any way to fix it? Do I have to pay someone? HELP!!!

Spilled fruit punch on my laptop... HELP!!!?
I'd recommend the laptop be taken to somone who can open it up and look around inside. If only a small amount of liquid spilt on the keyboard then it may have been contained within the keyboard, however it sounds like a large quantity of liquid was spilt. Having someone quickly open and dry off the parts MAY eliminate further problems however can't be certain. DO NOT Power On the Laptop. Take it to a repair shop immediately. Sorry
Reply:take out your battery and try to clean it off with a not damp but wet cotton towel

turn the computer sideways so it can hopefully drip out

make sure the computer is off so it cant lose anything

kinda sounds like its too late

any damage that would have happened is probably done.

im sorry. you shouldnt have turned it on :/


No comments:

Post a Comment