Sunday, February 12, 2012

Magic youth-fruit, evil witch/queen film from 80s! Anyone know what it's called???

I always used to watch this film when I was little but I have no idea what it is called, it was about a little boy and girl who went to another land or realm through a mirror where there was an evil witch (who was more like the queen from snow white) who had some magic fruit which kept her young, they looked like plums or peaches, they were kept under a glass dome (possibly on a tree) and if they fell to the floor they disintegrated. The children had gone there to get these fruits to give to their grandma to make her young again. I think it must have come out in the 80's as that's when I used to watch it. Not much to go on I know....but if anyone knows what it's called I would be very grateful!

Just to add it's NOT a cartoon it's a film with actors and actresses.

Magic youth-fruit, evil witch/queen film from 80s! Anyone know what it's called???
Could it be this....



The Hugga Bunch (1985) (TV)

A girl travels through her mirror into HuggaLand to find a way to keep her grandmother, the only one who knows how to hug, young.
Reply:Yeah, Bogwoppit has it right. I lurk at three or four "help me find that movie" sites, and this is easily in the top three flicks that are most frequently asked for. I have no clue why.


No comments:

Post a Comment